We provide legal services for the following categories:

Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas

Employment-Based Immigrant Visa (Green Card)

Family-Based Immigrant Visa (Green Card)

  • Spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Fiance/Fiancees of U.S. citizens
  • Parents and/or children of U.S. citizens
  • Removal of Conditions

Other Services

  • Citizenship
  • Re-entry Permit
  • Employment Authorization for E, L, J, H spouses

Start typing and press Enter to search